Reliance Center will provide:
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Free limited obstetrical ultrasounds (in a mobile unit available to travel to surrounding areas)
- Free STD and STI testing and treatment(in a mobile unit available to travel to surrounding areas)
- Counseling for men, women and couples
- Information about Pregnancy, Abortion and Alternatives, RU486, The Morning After Pill, Adoption Counseling
- Referrals to community resources and organizations like Young lives and Embrace Grace
- Post Abortion Counseling
- Fatherhood Classes and support for men
- Free Well Woman exams
- Mammogram Referrals
We are members of The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates and abide by their policies:
NIFLA Member Centers’ Commitment of Care and Competence
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest, and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a Board of Directors, and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government, reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
The second stage of Reliance Ministries is Reliance Men – a program for men using the curriculum titled “Stepping Up” by Dennis Rainey. We will offer one on one mentoring for young men, as well as a group style class.
The third stage of Reliance Ministries will be Reliance House – A Maternity Home that will house pregnant women throughout their pregnancy and until their baby is 6mos old. We will offer counseling, sober living classes, assistance in obtaining employment, transportation to and from place of employment.